If you’re looking for a view over Whitby harbour, then our harbour penthouse couldn’t be better situated for watching the comings and goings of Whitby life.
Harbour penthouse is a light and airy apartment on the third floor; occupying the west corner of Jutland House in the heart of Whitby’s Town center. Its top floor position allows fantastic views from the South West facing living room over the upper harbour and across to the East Side of the town.
You can enjoy contemporary living in a well-presented two-bedroom apartment by Whitby Holiday Rental which is furnished to a high standard throughout. The apartment offers a spacious open-plan living room, dining, and kitchen. With plenty of room to relax after a hard day exploring the town on the extra-large corner sofa and Smart TV.
Additionally, the kitchen is fully equipped for home cooking or take away nights. All of which can be enjoyed at the stylish extendable dining table and chairs.
Leading from the main hallway, you will find 2 double bedrooms, the master with en-suite and walk-in shower. Plus, a second double bedroom with a family bathroom, with bath and shower just across the hall.
There is a lift or access by stairs to the third floor. Plus, a secure audio/visual door entry system with remote unlocking.
Besides the view, the apartment is perfectly located for a flat walk to the main shopping streets, exploring the harbourside of Whitby and its many bars and restaurants.
- All on one level
- Two double bedrooms with smart TVs
- Ensuite bathroom facilities to master bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining & kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine
- 3 x Smart TVs
- Outside sitting area to the rear of the property
- Shop, pub, and beach 5 mins walk
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Bed linen and towels included
- Free Wifi
- lift or access by stairs to all floors.
- Secure audio/visual door entry system
- Fuel and power included
- Parking included
- Free Parking scratch cards provided for the duration of your stay – see our parking page for details
Whitby has become one of the UK’s top holiday destinations and this picturesque coastal town certainly has a lot to offer. Its picture-postcard pretty, offering pan-tiled stone cottages and twisting cobbled lanes. And, here you will find an abundance of quirky shops and places to eat.
The town offers an eclectic mix of activities for Beach worshippers, history buffs, and walkers alike. Plus, Whitby is host to many annual festivals celebrating all manner of things like; Steampunk and its famous Goth Weekends.
It’s all this and more that makes Whitby, a charming yet delightfully eccentric harbour town. Hopefully, you will visit and draw the same conclusion.