Our stunning Grade II listed ground floor apartment in the historic Bagdale area of Whitby comes with its own private entrance and tiered garden with a lawn and 3 separate patio areas where you can relax in the sun or enjoy a barbeque after your day exploring the delights of Whitby.
Garden Oasis is just a short stroll on the flat to the centre of town. Therefore, you have all amenities on the doorstep yet secluded enough in its Georgian grounds to offer you peace and tranquillity to unwind. This spacious apartment retains many of its original Georgian features including high ceilings, large shuttered windows looking out on to the garden at the front yet has been lovingly restored giving the interior a real contemporary feel.
As you enter the apartment you will step into a well-equipped modern kitchen, with a retro fridge freezer and a small table and chairs for enjoying breakfast. The large sitting room has 2 sumptuous sofas and dining table and chairs looking out on the garden and the pantiled roofs of Whitby. You will also find a 43” wall-mounted Smart TV so you don’t have to miss out on those favourite programs whilst away. The apartment is also equipped with free to use Wifi.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with matching wardrobe and dressing table, a wall-mounted TV and a large original recessed window in keeping with the original Georgian period style. Guests will not be disappointed with this period property situated in a beautiful Georgian garden that leads to the narrow cobbled streets and ancient harbour of Whitby,
If you are looking for a luxurious romantic retreat, Garden Oasis is the perfect base to explore atmospheric Whitby and the surrounding North Yorkshire Moors National Park at any time of year, Whitby Holiday Rentals is the perfect place to get the help.
- All ground floor
- One king-size double bedroom with TV
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine
- Sitting room with dining table & chairs
- Electric central heating & electric stove
- Enclosed, private front patio and lawn with furniture
- Shops, pub, and beach 5 mins walk
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Max 2 adults
- Bed linen and towels included
- Free Wifi
- Fuel and power included
- Free Parking scratch cards provided for the duration of your stay – see our parking page for details
- There are several stone steps from the gate to the path that leads to a private entrance for the property
- The main house can be accessed from the rear of the property to allow drop off of luggage but will include the use of the front steps.
- The tiered garden is accessed by a communal pathway
- Please speak to us directly for more information or any concerns
Whitby has now become one of the UK’s top coastal destinations and this picturesque holiday town certainly has a lot to offer. Its a picture-postcard pretty resort, offering pan-tiled roofed cottages and apartments, all nestled in twisting cobbled lanes. It’s fair to say that even the most professional shopper will find an abundance of quirky shops and fine places to eat.
The town offers an eclectic mix of activities and events for Beach worshippers, walkers and history buffs. Whitby is also host to numerous annual festivals celebrating all manner of things like; Steampunk and its famous Goth Weekends.
Whitby really is a charming yet delightfully eccentric harbour town – hopefully, you will visit and draw the same conclusion.
- Adults: 2
- Amenities: Bathroom with over bath shower, vanity unit and WC, Electric oven and hob, Exterior with 3 patio areas and lawned section, outside table and chairs, Free Wifi, King sized double bedroom, with feature window and wall mounted TV, wardrobe and dressing table, Large lounge with Smart TV, live in flame fire, dining table and chairs, Microwave, Retro fridge freezer and washing machine, Well equipped kitchen with breakfast area
- View: Garden
- Bed Type: King Size
Prices start at: £140 for 2 nights